Sunday, September 22, 2013

Peek at My Week

So maybe eventually I blog more than once a week with my visual plans but not currently. I have some ideas for some posts so hopefully this week I'll be back with a great math lesson we had this week.
Anyway, I'm linking up with Mrs. Wills for her linky party.
Remember to get to the links and freebies you have to download the link from google docs. Click here. There are a couple of freebies in my plans.




 My workstation plans are the same as last week. I try to do my literacy stations for 2 weeks and then I haven't been able to get a handle on math stations yet. I am having a hard time fitting them it. But I keep writing it down in hopes that I'll get to it.
Be sure to head over the Deedee's blog and check out everyone else's peek at their week.

No comments:

Post a Comment