Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's Currently Time!

It's time for my favorite party of the month. Farley's Currently party. It's always so fun to see what everyone is currently up to and I always love to see what the last question will be. It's not even July and I think I'm already late to the party.


The hubby is at boy scout camp this week so I'm able to watch some trashy tv. I usually don't get to watch a lot of trashy tv. Our tv is usually on the history, discovery, or animal planet channels. It is nice to get to watch one of my guilty pleasures.
One of my favorite parts of summer is that I get to spend Mondays with my niece. She's two and half and we have so much fun together. Her imagination is really active and she loves books. We read a lot of Pete the Cat and watch the videos on youtube. 
I keep saying I'm going to get back on track with healthy eating but so far I haven't been that successful. I was keeping track of my food on fitnesspal and doing pretty well. I had lost almost 10 pounds. So i'ts time to get back to it.
I have been wanting a printer for a while. I got some birthday money that I'm thinking about spending on one. But I'm not sure which one to get. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. 
I had big plans of going through each room in my house and getting it organized and getting rid of things. So far I haven't done any of it. And now it's the beginning of July so I need to get on it. 
My advice for blogging or creating is to be yourself. I love reading blogs where I get to know the person and see a peek into their lives whether it is their classroom or home. I try to be myself in my blog and I try to create things I use. Speaking of being yourself in blogging, I'm working on a new blog that focuses on my personal life and faith life. As soon as I get it up and going I'll let you know about it. I'm excited about this new venture!
Be sure to check out the party over at Farley's and link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment