Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted and a snow day!

We are off for a snow day today. It snowed all day yesterday and not one flake stuck but overnight it did. It's still snowing now. I really am over snow and winter but I was suppose to go a training today at our central office so I'm happy that we're out. Next week is spring break and I can't wait. I'll be especially happy if we have some spring like weather.
Since I'm out I thought I'd join the party over at Flying into First Grade. I'm loving her weekly linky parties. I never did get around to joining the party last week.
This week's them is nouns.
Person
This is a tough one. I have several favorite people in my life. The first is my hubby Chris. We've been together for just about 2 and half years but we knew each other in high school. He's really my best friend and biggest supporter. He also is the reason for one of my other favorite people. My other two favorites are my nieces, Sophie and Kaley. Both our sisters have little girls and I've gotten to love on them from the beginning. 
They call me KK and I hold that as being one of the greatest blessings in my life, being KK. So here are my two girls that I love so much.


Place
I am incredibly blessed to live in a beautiful place. I live right next to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I love being in the mountains and the park especially with my hubby. 
Thing
I'm not sure what my favorite thing is. Maybe my Kindle. I love being able to read books wherever I am. It was the greatest thing to have on our honeymoon to Hawaii. I didn't read the whole time, I promise. But it was such a long flight I needed to have lots to read. 
Animal
Ok so I am not sure I have admitted this on here or not, but I'm not really an animal person. Please don't throw things at me or stop being my bloggy friend. I don't hate animals I just am not really into animals. The funniest part of this is that my hubby is a vet. But I do love fish and sea animals. We hope that we can have a huge aquarium one day when we have a house. Since our honeymoon to Hawaii, I've been really partial to sea turtles. 
We stumbled upon a beach where you could see the sea turtles up close and personal. This is my favorite picture that I took of the turtles. I'm pretty excited about the day this week that I have planned to study sea turtles. 
So that is my life summed up with nouns. Be sure to head over and check out the other bloggers as nouns. 
Flying into First Grade

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a very beautiful place to live. (I'm not a big animal fan either.)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky to live outside of a National park. We are fortunate to have it basically in our back yard! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to go back to the mountains this summer! We'll have to meet up again :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Smoky Mountains too! Last fall, my hubby and I spent 4 days in NC enjoying the beautiful mountains. You are so lucky to have them right next door!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete