Monday, December 17, 2012

Blog Hopping Day 17 and a freebie

We are in school this whole week. I've been back and forth about what I want to do this week. I think it is important to stick to routines but in light of recent events I decided we were going to have fun. We were going to sing and dance and talk and share. We were going to read books and make crafts and enjoy each other. We were going to celebrate Christmas and the holidays. So that's what we're doing. We'll still have our daily 5 structure. It takes care of itself. We'll still be learning just nothing new. They aren't retaining very much anyway. So tomorrow we're going to have an elf day in the morning. We're going to read the book The Little Red Elf, make elf hats and fill out an elf application. My kids this year have been obsessed with our elf on the shelf. They've been so fun because they all believe and they are so into it. So I'm going to share my elf application. I got the idea because a second grade teacher had applications to be reindeer. They were so cute I thought I would apply the idea to elves. I hope you can use this freebie.

Be sure to hop on over to the other bloggers and check out what they have going on.

Tiffani at Time for Kindergarten is the one who organized the blog hop.
TIFFANI

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! You are so giving- all times of the year :-) Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete