Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale and New Christmas Products

I'm still recovering from my surgery just a week ago. My husband and parents have been taking good care of me. I stayed with my parents about 5 days. Thank goodness they live so close and were willing for Chris and I to bunk with them. I don't think I would be in the greatest spirits if I had to spend all this time by myself. It is hard not being able to do things with the crutches. We went to Chris's family and my family's thanksgivings. I was worn out from it all on Friday. So I stayed home all day. I got busy working on a math workstation pack called Mistletoe Math.
I was so inspired by the cute holiday things that all my bloggy friends were making and some new clipart from some talented clip art gals. This particular pack doesn't have any of their cute clip art but you need to check out Nicole from Lanier's Lion's clipart. She has a super cute santa pack I plan on making a pack with soon. You also need to check out Oodles of Doodles from Mrs. Messenger's Printibles.
Be sure to check out my store for some activities made with these lovely ladies clip art.
I'm participating in the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale on TPT so be sure to check out what I have out. You can get up to 28% off of your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment