Friday, August 3, 2012

Currently

It's that time of the month again, Farley's Currently linky party. I'm so glad she posted this today. I was wanting to post but I wasn't sure what to post about and I don't have the brain power for a meaty post today.
So a Currently is perfect.
I've been married for almost 2 months and I'm loving it. I truly have the best husband. He's away this weekend with the boy scouts. He's a scoutmaster and they've gone backpacking for the weekend. This is our first time to be apart overnight since getting married. I'm already feeling a little lonely and he wouldn't even be home from work yet anyway. But I haven't gotten to talk to him or anything. Anyway, enough sap. I  borrowed The Help from the library and plan on watching that working on some units I need to finish. I can be on the computer all night and not feel the least bit guilty about it. I have been in the process of working on the second unit of my sight word packets I plan on using next year and just haven't been able to motivate myself to finish it. I also have a few ideas for some scoot games using the common core. So hopefully I'll get some of it done this weekend while Chris is gone. I also have a few craft projects to work on. My back to school must haves are glue gun, ribbon and sheet protectors. I am super excited about some projects I worked on with my glue gun yesterday in my class. I plan to show them off on Monday Made it, which I might actually get posted on Monday. Anyway, that's all I've got for you today. Hopefully I can get a math and reading post ready soon. Meanwhile, check out Farley's party

7 comments:

  1. I was and still am a sheet protector addict!!! LOVE those things:)

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sheet protectors. Use them for everything.
    Miss Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm - I guess I'm old. I've been married 15 yrs/ together for 26! AND I LOVE CAMPING!! Camping= daddy and the kids and in the woods with bugs and no A/C and I stay home with my dogs and chickens :) Oh, the sacrifice I make... Oh, the quiet house, crafting to my hearts content and the remote set on the Olympics! Little lonely, but my sweet daughter tends to butt dial me often enough that I know everything that they are doing! Enjoy your time before school begins!
    jh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Jerseylicious... I haven't met anyone else who watches it. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying to catch up...Loving all the new updates! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sheet protectors too. I always invest in sheet protectors and binders to store all my printables for school. I linked up with the currently party as well!

    Joni
    Kinderkids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower! Congratulations on getting married, I'm going on 19 years this fall! I still miss him when he goes out of town. :) Come check out my new blog if you get a chance!

    Tamberly
    A Window Into Mrs Wheeler's Class

    ReplyDelete