Friday, April 13, 2012

TN bloggers Meet up Tommorrow!

So this is going to be a random post. I am coming to the end of spring break and I'm not happy it's coming to an end. It has flown by. I didn't get all the things done that I had planned on doing. My house is not any cleaner or more organized like it needed to be. But I spent some wonderful time with my beautiful nieces.I did finish one activity I wanted to get done over the break. But I can't seem to load it to either one of my stores. Any suggestions on how to make a file smaller?
 I'm super excited about the Tennessee bloggers meet up tomorrow. I can't wait to meet everyone. I have some crafting I need to get finished before hand. But I did decide to partcipate in the Anti Tag party over at Dragonflies in First. I just can't resist a linky party. Even when I should be doing something else.
So here are my answers to the anti tag questions:
Check out Dragonflies in First and  join the party.
Ok Chris is going to be home soon and the house is still a disaster area from Kaley's visit earlier. I had to clear my coffee table off so she could walk around it. When I come back, I'll have pictures and stories about the bloggy meet up. Can't wait to meet all my new friends. Chris thinks I'm a little crazy that I'm so excited about meeting people I don't know. But I feel like I know all the people whose blogs I follow and follow mine. We're friends.

4 comments: