Monday, April 2, 2012

Make it Monday!

I'm so excited to share my newest project with you. It is my first attempt at embroidery and I definitely need some practice. But this was a fun and easy project. It was a good way to get my feet wet.


I was inspired by the blog Little Lovelies. You can check out here post here to see the directions for making it. I'm really sad my pictures didn't download correctly. They were right when I saved them. One of my biggest mistakes was using too many threads. I used the whole thing instead of breaking it up into 2 or 3 strands of the thread. I also need a little more practice making my stitches the same size. But I will be trying a new embroidery project soon. By the way, if you are interesting in trying out this craft you need to check out Little Lovelies. She has some great ideas and tutorials. What are you crafting this week?

2 comments: