Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Help Needed!

I have recently tried my hand at creating some units and have a ton of ideas for other units I want to do and have some units in the process. I have  Teacher's Notebook store but I have no business. Hadar at Miss Kindergarten gave me the tip to show a few more picture of what I have in the unit. I thought that was a good suggestion and made sense. I was wondering if anyone else out there had some tips like that for starting successful Teacher's Notebook store or TPT stores. So I have a few questions that I could use some answers to. If you have some tips or answers, please comment and then I'll turn this into some kind of guide for others. I love the teaching blogging community and how helpful and encouraging everyone is.
  • What is your favorite program to create units on?
  • How do you turn multiple pages into a jpg?
  • How do you decide what to charge for your units?
  • What kinds of activities seem to sell the best?
I love to create things to use in my class and love to share them. The only reason I'm considering selling my stuff is to pay for my habit of buying more stuff. I love to have new units and ideas to use in my class. But spending $10-20 each week is getting a little out of my budget. If you can offer any wisdom or answers to these questions, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope to compile any tips or hints into a blog post to help others.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am in the same boat you are in! I am anxious to see what people say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That makes three of us! I am new to the blogging community and I am so happy to be here. I am your newest follower & would LOVE it if you would be so kind to follow me as well :D

    Edana

    ReplyDelete