Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!

I can't believe it's wednesday already. My plan was to post all the positives in my life on Wednesdays and it just snuck up on me. Oh well. I'm feeling pretty blessed these days so I'll share.
  • The first six weeks ends tomorrow and we finally seem to be getting in a rhythm. I scared to say the worst of the beginning of kindergarten is behind me but I think it is. We seem to be getting in the groove of school. Still have a few kids melting down every once in a while but it's ok.
  • One of my good friends I use to teach with is coming to visit me this weekend. We started teaching together and I miss working with her and her friendship so much. I'm super excited to see her this weekend. Especially since my boyfriend will be out of town.
  • I don't feel like I could go to sleep every afternoon when I leave school and I can carry on conversations again. There for a while I was feeling like I didn't want to talk to anyone after school because I was so tired.
  • I got to be a guest blogger on TBA this weekend. It was so cool and I feel a little dorky for being so excited about it but oh well. Leslie from Kindergartenworks was wonderful to work with and so helpful and nice. Plus they gave me a cool button to put on my blog.
  • I love the school I work at. We had a fundraiser 5k over the weekend and it was a lot fun. I actually ran the whole thing. I run but I hadn't been running since school started but I just decided to try it anyway. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful PTA that organizes things like this and great families who partcipated.
  • One of my students who I've had a lot of trouble with had a wonderful day yesterday. He didn't just end the day on ready to learn but ended up on showing pride. I was so proud.
I'm sure I have a lot more positives and things to be thankful for but that's a good start. What is wonderful about your Wednesday? Link up with your wonderfulness and join the positive party.



No comments:

Post a Comment