Monday, August 8, 2011

Top 10 Reasons it's back to school time

Over at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits, she's hosting a linky party for the top 10 reasons you know it's back to school time. I really enjoyed reading everyone's list and was thinking about what my top 10 was.

10. My fingers are stuck together from gluing things and there is marker smeared on my hands.

9. My allergies are acting up due to being back in my school and moving things around in the dust.

8. There are bruises on my legs from moving furniture.

7. I have to start wearing real clothes again instead of shorts, flip flops and t-shirts. I also have to dry my hair and put make up on.

6. My bank account no longer has any money in it.

5. I still seem to find a way to visit Target, Wal-mart, Staples, Dollar Tree and other craft stores to obtain the supplies I need.

4. My brain hasn't shut off since I started thinking about school.

3. Sleep no longer is possible. As soon as I wake up I start thinking about school and what I need to do.

2. My house is turned upside down with school projects and other school related items.

1. I keep having a back to school nightmare that is ridiculous and frightening.

Head over to Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits to see other people's top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment